Friday, June 29, 2012

Some recent creations

Thought I would post some things that I made recently ..The papers from Lil' bee's spring collection kept calling out to me ....I am sure most of you will understand what I am talking about!
I found this purse template a while ago, and had forgotten all about it, but when I saw the bright beautiful papers from Lawn Fawn I knew it was time to try out the template. I also happened to have the quilled flower ready in my stash to be used. It would make a lovely money purse for a little girl or a nice way to send party invite and there are a million other ways in which this adorable template could be used :)

 Another Quick card with papers from the same kit -I never imagined Kraft and blue going together so beautifully ! Thoroughly enjoyed making it and had a blast using my new dies ...The olive leaves are from Cheery Lyn  and the Royal roses are from MFT .




1 comment:

  1. Nandini, you make beautiful cards. came here through a quilling group. Keep up the fabulous work...

    ReplyDelete